Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Disney Pixar Inside Out: Talking Disgust Doll

Quite the selfie | VSCOcam

Continuing my Inside Out doll review series is Disgust. She is an impressive doll with wicked eyelashes. The small feet had me worried on her stability standing up, but it's not bad. Disgust ranks between Sadness and Joy in terms of standing up without falling down. There is plenty of glitter all over Disgust, but don't worry about it rubbing off. I really like Disgust's facial expression. It's not often we get a series of dolls showing their emotion. They could of just all been smiling, but the variance works so much better.

It's becoming more clear that all five of the dolls belong together. I'm looking at the three so far, and can't wait to have the complete group. The female trio looks great though. I just need to figure out how to display the set when they're all here. Should be soon-ish. Check out my Disgust video review below. Enjoy! :)