Friday, April 22, 2016

Amazon Branding Their Envelopes with Uncharted 4


My recent order of Fujifilm Instax film came in an enveloped branded with the Uncharted 4 title. I'm looking forward to playing this game when it comes out next month. I just thought it was cool seeing Sony / Naughty Dog / Amazon promoting the game. Makes me wonder if any boxes are branded with the game title. The Minions movie had an all-out promo campaign on Amazon packaging last year, which was pretty darn awesome to me.

The url on the envelope will lead to the Uncharted 4 listing on Amazon. Available for pre-order again is the Libertalia Collector's Edition. This premium package with Nathan Drake statue has been listed as "not available" for months. My guess is inventory will be good as long as these envelopes are used for shipments.