Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Doctor Strange Teaser Trailer Reaction & Thoughts

The first trailer for Doctor Strange is straight up awesome. There are so many references to Doctor Strange in the comics. It's ridiculous. Baron Mordo might be a combination of characters for the film, but everything else looks very spot on. I have no problem with Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One. She can pull off any look for a character. Not given in the trailer is Mads Mikkelsen's character name. I don't think I saw Wong either.

This movie looks like it will transfer Doctor Strange from the comic onto the big screen to the tee. Not many characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have really pulled that off. I think Sam Wilson (Falcon) and Scott Lang (Ant-Man) are great transfers from comics to movies. Doctor Strange can take it to the next level. Benedict Cumberbatch is a perfect casting for Stephen Strange.

Doctor Strange comes to theaters on November 11, 2016. I will definitely be there opening night. Check out my trailer reaction & thoughts video below! The reaction is a little quieter than usual since it's late and I'm somewhat tired. Enjoy! :)