Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Check Out Big Wow Comicfest 2015

One of my favorite weekends of the year is almost here. Big Wow Comicfest is on April 18 & 19 this year. The artist friendly event will provide an endless amount of fun for comic fans in the area. This will be my fifth year at Big Wow Comicfest, so I'm very excited to returning for another round.

Expect a wave of coverage following the big weekend. The main hub of article titles will be posted here, and updated with links as they are finished. Photography will available on my Facebook page and Flickr gallery (FB is updated first, so give that page a Like!). Check out my promo video below for a little more info on the event.


Register online now to save a few dollars. There are attendee registration packages available. Go to Big Wow Comicfest's website for even more info.