Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

I woke up to a Starbucks e-mail introducing a new coffee. I'm always game for cold brews, so their Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew had me sold. Fast forward to the afternoon and I'm typing this up as I drink this fantastic coffee. This can be my drink of the summer since it appears to be a staple in the menu. I couldn't find any "limited time" phrasing anywhere, so hopefully this one is here to stay. A grande size is $3.75, which is quite reasonable and cheaper than a Frappuccino.

The vanilla sweetness is very present in each sip. Pair that up with a 20-hour steep coffee (cold brew) and the magic of this drink shines. I haven't really raved about an iced coffee since having Starbucks Reserve Vietnam Da Lat last year. That was amazing iced. This is right up there, and it's accessible at every Starbucks.

Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew | VSCO A9

More info on this cold brew can be found on the Starbucks website. :)