Sunday, March 22, 2015

Portrait of Black Cat

I have a plethora of "product photography" sets that simply sit around in my archive. The original intention is to share them, but I always set them aside for later dates. Very rarely do I ever get back to them. Black Cat is a Marvel Legends action figure that I had around this time last year. She is no longer in my toy collection. Mostly because she didn't really fit in with anything else I had.


Major head scratcher if you check out the picture settings on Flickr. This Black Cat portrait must have been an experiment with long exposure + torch. It's the best reason I can come up with, especially with the dark background. There is a second portrait that I will post another day (perhaps next month). Completely different mood, but identical composition. Stay tuned for that! :)