Monday, April 20, 2015

Big Wow Comicfest 2015 Coverage


Welcome to the main hub of my Big Wow Comicfest 2015 coverage. The links below will be updated as they go live. It was a great day in San Jose. The move to a weekend in April was a nice change. My weekends in April are are filled with events, so it's been nice having something to look forward to each week. Badge pick up was quick. No artwork on the Press badge again this year. I like the simplicity -- stands out a bit more. I should have tagged Justin Has A Camera in the blank space. Next year.


The spacious hall rarely felt congested. I think the aisle with the cosplay guest tables would get crowded, but volunteers kept the traffic moving. Minor congestion aside, the floor plan was perfectly done this year. The crowd had such a positive vibe everywhere I went. It's one of the big draws for me in terms of this being the best comic convention in California.

There was a great turnout of cosplayers throughout the day. My photo gallery will be filled with cosplay pictures. The gallery will be finished in a few days since I don't want Big Wow & Kraken Con galleries updated simultaneously. This makes me get work done faster, to be honest. Flickr will only have a small selection of pictures. The complete album will only be on my Facebook Page. :)

Photo Gallery on Facebook Page - Updates Before Flickr
Flickr Album
Big Wow Comicfest 2015: Favorite Costumes
Marvel vs DC Cosplay Meet
Tom Felton