Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Big Wow Comicfest 2015: Favorite Costumes

So many choices, but I was able to pick out five costumes that stood out to me at Big Wow Comicfest. The Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel was nice to see (my absolute favorite one!). It's not a character that I see at conventions often. There will probably be an increased presence of Kamala costumes at events if Marvel does make a show based on her. I recall running away from a conversation just to take a picture. Oh, how I wish I took more pictures.

Other favorites include Robin, a Judge, Go Go Tomago, and Captain America. Robin with a slingshot and red hair is awesome and screams The Dark Knight Returns. I'm very enthusiastic about the 2012 Dredd film, so seeing a Judge was neat. He mention the Judge badge being 3D printed, which looked like a real badge from the film set. Go Go Tomago with gum -- excellent! The first Avenger, Captain America, in a fairly movie-accurate suit rounds out my favorite costume selections at Big Wow Comicfest 2015. Check out the pictures below. Enjoy! :)

Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel

Robin

Judge

Go Go Tomago

Captain America!