Thursday, April 23, 2015

Big Wow Comicfest 2015: Tom Felton

Not every day I get to see an actor from the Harry Potter film series. I was surprised by the Tom Felton guest announcement a weeks back. How did the good folks behind Big Wow Comicfest score Draco Malfoy? I really don't know, but anything is possible after having Stan Lee as a guest two years ago. Price for an autograph was $45 and photo ops at $55.


Many fans lined up to meet Tom for autographs and photo ops once the doors opened. It wasn't hectic at all. Getting within a few feet without being in line was accessible to anyone. I didn't get to meet Tom, but getting a few pictures of him was more than enough. The last time I saw Tom was a few years back at San Diego Comic Con. I believe he was signing posters at WB for one of the Deathly Hallows films. Nice seeing you, Tom. :)

See more on Big Wow Comicfest 2015
Main Coverage Hub
Photo Gallery on Facebook Page - Updates Before Flickr
Flickr Album