Friday, April 10, 2015

It Follows Soundtrack on Vinyl


Amazon came through with my pre-order of the It Follows soundtrack on vinyl. I haven't exactly been adding to my vinyl collection for a few months, so it was nice to have something new show up. This soundtrack will definitely be one of my favorites of the year. The blue vinyl with splatter looks really awesome in person. I semi-wish these were numbered since the original run is only 1,000. A second pressing of 3,000 will be on the way next month. It will look exactly like the one you see here.

I have to admit that I'm surprised Amazon came through with the pre-orders. Last time I pre-ordered limited vinyl, the order ended up being cancelled after a few weeks of waiting. It was a Record Store Day title, so maybe it was silly for me to think Amazon would really fulfill pre-orders. Anyway -- check out that wicked half & half with splatter..


Also check out my video review below. Enjoy! :)