Saturday, May 2, 2015

Free Comic Book Day 2015

Local haul! | VSCOcam

Had a fun morning at the local comic book shop. Took my sister since she could use a few new comics. We went to Waterfront Comics this year. Arrived about 20 minutes before the store opened. There was maybe 20-25 people in front of me. The limit was 4 books per person. Additional FCBD books could be bought for $1 each. There was a decent selection of 2015 titles, plus leftovers from previous years.

It's funny -- I thought Avengers: Age of Ultron would convince me to take an interest in modern Marvel books, but I actually went the independent route. Picked up Dark Circle Comics, Bongo 10 Year Celebration, Bob's Burgers, and Attack on Titan. Walked away happy with my selection. I'll probably write about them individually in the next week.

Leaving the comic book store! | VSCOcam