Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The She's, Babewatch, Jerks at Bottom of the Hill



Rain and flash flood warnings didn't keep folks from coming out to Bottom of the Hill and watch The She's perform last Thursday night. The evening began with sets from Jerks and Babewatch. Music wrapped up a smidge before midnight. I went with one of my best friend's other best friend Madeline. This was her first time at the venue, so it was rather neat seeing her get acquainted with the place. After the show I picked up some merch from The She's since I've been wanting some of their vinyl. Last night was good. Til next time, San Francisco. Check out some of the pictures below. Enjoy! :)

I'll have a more extensive photo gallery posted later on -- (link will be here when live).


Babewatch by Justin Jayubo on 500px.com


Jerks by Justin Jayubo on 500px.com