Thursday, May 12, 2016

Deadpool Blu-ray | Target Exclusive

Deadpool Blu-ray (Target Exclusive) | VSCO A3

I decided to get Deadpool at Target. This was a tricky exclusive decision since I usually gravitate towards Steelbooks, but a simple design flaw kept me from getting the Best Buy exclusive. My local Target is rather chill for Blu-ray releases. I found my Target exclusive copy of Deadpool in their media section. Didn't see any up front near the registers.

An unexpected instruction sheet about touching yourself for testicular cancer is on the back of the Digital HD slip. That was actually really nice to see since the "topic" has been part of Deadpool marketing before the movie was in theaters. The postcards are nice as images, but the paper quality is mediocre. Very flimsy and lightweight.

The audio / video quality for the film is top-notch awesome. I'm questioning why I passed on the 4K UHD version, but it could be my ultra selectiveness for films on the new format. Special features are nice for those needing more content on Deadpool. Target's exclusive does not have any extra content on disc or digitally. The red case and postcards are it. It's currently $19.99 in store, which is the same price as the standard Blu-ray, so why not get the exclusive?

Check out my video below for an even closer look at this Deadpool Blu-ray. Enjoy! :)

Deadpool Blu-ray (Target Exclusive) | VSCO A3

Deadpool Blu-ray (Target Exclusive) | VSCO A3