Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Teaser Preview Reaction & Thoughts

Oh, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is released on Blu-ray this week? I guess Disney planned on filling the rest of the week with more Star Wars news. The Force Awakens has run it's course for now (until Episode VIII gets a title?). Onto Rogue One..

This is a movie I've been waiting for a while now. Not just after it was announced last year, but a thought that's been running through my head ever since I saw A New Hope years ago. How were the Death Star plans stolen? I really want to know, especially in a movie! So the announcement last year pretty much juiced up my anticipation bubble to no end.

Rogue One has a cast like no other Star Wars movie. This one has established talent from top to bottom, and I kind of like that approach for these non-saga/trilogy types. Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Donnie Yen, Forest Whitaker, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk and quite a few others will bring this story to life on the big screen.

The 10 second preview, which only has 2 seconds of footage features a trooper-like helmet. That's it. Works for me! Check out my quick reaction and thoughts on Rogue One. Enjoy!