Friday, June 24, 2016

Uncharted 4 Soundtrack | Limited Edition CD

Uncharted 4 Soundtrack | VSCO B4

I've been waiting for the Uncharted 4 soundtrack to come out on CD. It wasn't a long wait, but Amazon and other retailers had their release earlier this month. La-La Land Records sold it exclusively for about a month prior. This limited edition CD is out of 3,000 units. That wasn't a big draw for me, the limited factor, but it did catapult me to buy it the moment I saw it on Amazon. The CD is rather easy to find online via Amazon and Best Buy.

The booklet and case feature the beautiful artwork and locations the Uncharted 4 story ventures off to throughout the game's story. I love that the game cover is used for the album cover. This is a great product to pick up for Uncharted fans and soundtrack fans in general. I gotta say this might be my favorite work by Henry Jackman, and also one of my favorite video game soundtracks. Check out my video below for more on this limited edition CD. Enjoy! :)

Uncharted 4 Soundtrack | VSCO B4

Favorite tracks on album
1. A Thief's End
2. A Normal Life
4. Cut To The Chase - 
9. The Twelve Towers
13. Meet Me in Paradise
18. For Better Or Worse
19. New Devon
21. No Escape
22. Brother's Keeper
23. One Last Time
24. Epilogue