Saturday, October 1, 2016

SacAnime Summer 2016 | Instax Snaps

SacAnime Summer 2016 | Instax Snaps

I didn't go too crazy with the Instax cameras at SacAnime this time around. We still ended up with a decent amount at the end of SacAnime. Weird thing is we came loaded with several packs of Instax Mini film in prep of many Instax photos. However, at the end of it all, we have photos of our friends in Love Live! cosplays.

SacAnime Summer 2016 | Instax Snaps

SacAnime Summer 2016 | Instax Snaps

Forcing the Instax 210 into the SacAnime Summer photo bag was okay. I wasn't expecting to use it much. What surprised me was my lack of interest using the Instax Mini 90 for selfies with friends. With Instax Mini Monochrome film coming soon, I think there will be a spike in Instax posts to wrap up the year.

– J –