Thursday, June 23, 2016

That Free Doritos Locos Taco

That Free Doritos Locos Taco | VSCO A3

Taco Bell's promo of a free Doritos Locos Taco was on Tuesday. Thanks to the Golden State Warriors for winning a game on the road during the NBA Finals. I guess that's how the Warriors 15-16 season will be remembered -- winning a bunch of games and a free taco. Doesn't sound as good as a championship, but I'll take up some free food.

I went a little after 2pm. No line or anything. There was a line of bags behind the counter that housed a Doritos Locos Taco, so there was literally no wait. I loaded up on some fire sauce and went back home to chow down with some other food as well. The shell is seriously a Doritos chip. It was tasty, but I've never been the biggest fan of hard taco shells. Would I get again? Like actually pay for one? Perhaps, on a late night food run with friends.

That Free Doritos Locos Taco | VSCO A3

So yesterday was a nice quick fast food trip to Taco Bell. Thanks, Warriors, for your last win of the season. My stomach thinks your a champion. :P