Monday, August 1, 2016

SDCC 2016 | Troye Sivan's SweeTARTS Concert

SDCC 2016 | Troye Sivan | VSCO B3

I was sort of dragged by my sister to be at the Troye Sivan concert on Preview Night. His music is dope. It just wasn't something I thought I would do during San Diego Comic Con. Apparently this concert was exclusive to people that acquired passes beforehand, but they eventually let people without passes inside too. Might as well check it out, right?

"Wild" is hands down my favorite Troye Sivan song. That song is extra awesome live. The crowd was really into it throughout the whole set, especially people towards the stage area. My sister and I stuck around the back of the main crowd. Half the time we were eating the SweeTarts given to us at the entrance. The SweeTarts people also gave out bottled water, so I was feeling their hospitality throughout.

I didn't keep track of how long the set was, but it felt like it was over an hour long. The music was chill and made for a fun event before the real madness of SDCC began Thursday morning. Only had the iPhone with me, so no super serious photos this time around, but I like how these turned out. Enjoy! :)

SDCC 2016 | Troye Sivan | VSCO A3

SDCC 2016 | Troye Sivan | VSCO A8

SDCC 2016 | Troye Sivan | VSCO A9